Just wanted to thank all the Instagram accounts dedicated to us boys, love going through your stuff and have a geeze😜 and thanks to everyone who likes my photos, means heaps ❤️❤️
Teacher - Where is your homework?
Me - Um, well, I had it when my satyr saved me from a monster attack, and when he took me to the Institute. I still had it when I chose Dauntless and was sorted into Gryffindor. It got a little messed up after I won the Hunger Games in Narnia, but I think I lost it when I went through the Duat to get here. Sorry.
To the Gods: How do you feel about your stories being published? And knowing that Percy Jackson was involved in this?
- Zeus: Curse that upstart demigod!!
- Hades: That ignorant little brat!! I should've blasted him when I had the chance...
- Athena: It was an unwise thing to do, but an interesting choice.
- Ares: That little punk!! He was supposed to learn respect for me on his little quest to Alaska!!
- Dionysus: I knew I should've turned him into a dolphin when he arrived at camp!!
- Apollo: *Starts haiku*
- Artemies: Maybe he would've done well as a jackalope...
- Demeter: At least now everyone will now know NOT TO EAT underworld food!!
- Persephone: Mother!!
- Hera: I should've stalked him with cows too, instead of just the girl!!
- Hephaestus: He destroyed my forge at Mt. St. Helens!!
- Hermes: At least now the Hermes Express might have better business!!
- Aphrodite: Now everyone will know about the evil trick Hephestus played on Ares and I!!
- *All gods glare accusingly at Posideon*
- Posideon: It's not my fault my son makes bad choices!!
Anonimo asked: As I done anal for the first time, I begun to scream the lyrics to set this world on fire
WE’RE GONNA SET THIS ASS ON FIRE